Surface treatment equipment
- Automated line for surface chemical treatment as pickling, degreasing, phosphating, blackening ...
- Automated electroplating lines for surface treatment, such as electrodeposition of Zn, Cr, Cu, Ni, Sn, Cr, and alloys, aluminum anodizing, electrophoretic painting ...
- Components and equipment for surface treatment, preparation and operation tanks, manipulators (robots), filtration equipment, rectifiers, equipment for dosing gloss additive and other equipment for electroplating.
- Heating and cooling systems
- Automated rinsing systems, grease separators from degreasing baths
- Automated control systems for surface treatment lines including complete hardware and software solutions
Standard construction of operating tanks is PP, PVC, PE, or PVDF.
Steel or stainless steel tanks is used for higher operating temperatures.
Tanks are equipped according to the operation with electrolytic beds and fittings, heaters and coolers, level gauges, levels of overspray, evaporation replenishment system and other accessories according to the needs of the technology.
Our company also offers a perfect system for circulation in the baths using the ejector nozzle, which ensures high efficiency of the technological process. In practice, it can be used e.g. for phosphate, or degreasing, nickel or chromate bath and a whole host of other technologies according to customer requirements.
We provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The time to perform service work is given only to the time required to travel to the customer.
We develop our own software, which ensures smooth future changes and adjustments, a guarantee of service and customer support guaranteed.
Přidáno 13. 6. 2016, autor: J4W Admin